Refrigerated, self-contained Liquid CO2 Tanks- static
- Efficient CO2 storage units to meet your needs in ranges from 7,500 lb (3,402 kg) to 240,000 lb. (108,863 kg) capacity.
- Designed to operate economically, even in high heat and humidity.
- Auxiliary outlets available for additional liquid and vapor supply needs.
- PRESSURE VESSEL: ASME coded for maximum working pressure of 350 psig (24.6 kg/cm2).
- PIPING: Schedule 80 seamless pipe, forged steel ¬¬-fittings, ball type valves.
- LIQUID LEVEL GAUGE: Differential pressure indicator type with 6” (15 cm) dial.
- PRESSURE GAUGE: 0 to 42.2 kg/cm2 with 8’’dial
- OUTER JACKET: 0.063” (0.16 cm) aluminum.
- INSULATION: 8” (20.3 cm) Puff.
- SAFETIES: ASME approved direct spring loaded or pilot operated, sized for unconfined outdoor installation.
- ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS: 3.4 Metric Ton and 5.4 Metric Ton capacities use 208/220 V, 60 Hz, 1 Ph. All other capacities use 208/220/230/460 V, 60 Hz, 3 Ph. Other voltages are available upon request.
- CONTROL CABINET: Prefinished aluminum; complete cabinet folds down for total accessibility to refrigeration unit. Add 4’0” (122 cm) to length shown for fold down door clearance.